My brother says I'm a slacker for not blogging enough, which I am. Hey though at least I'm doing it! So here I am at 11:00 at night blogging, when I should be in bed asleep! What to blog about.
Well Joseph who will be 4 in April is going through the potty training stage. Serveral months ago we started. It didn't go to well. Around Thanksgiving he had made it 7 days and we promised him a toy. We went to Toys R Us. He ended up getting a twin nerf gun (2 seperate guns) that shoots flat darts (best way to describe them) that if licked can stick against the wall. Since then it has gotten better. He has gone 10 days in a row, then had a bad day. The other day he had made it to nearly 16 days! We don't have to prompt him all the time to remind him. Nights he usually does pretty good. Every now and then he has a wet pull up by the time he wakes up. Most nights are dry. The new goal is 50 days and he gets to be in the Big Kids Club. Hopefully we just didn't make an unrealistic goal.
Well to end this I am going to say Happy Birthday to my Father. It's his birthday in about 50 minutes, Jan 16th.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment