New Year's Eve was fun! Had dinner consisting of: pork steaks, cream corn, baked potato, fruit salad and other items. We went to my parents house. My Uncle and Aunt, my grandparents, my brother and his family, us and my parents were there. We put the kids down to bed at their normal time (we live below my parents) and came back up and played games until a little after midnight. It was heaps of fun.
We had church yesterday. Cory got to take Joseph too Sunbeams for the 1st time. He wasn't too happy when I left him. When the Sunbeams were introduced to the other primary kids Joseph was up front and left the primary room. I was heading to Sunday school when he came out and he found me. The Primary President said to go ahead and join him. I stayed for about 15 minutes. He even participated and wanted to help pick songs. When we got back home, Joseph said, "Daddy I don't want you too stay with me in Sunbeams. Just take me their and leave!"
Heidi took Faith and John too Nursery (they turn 18 months the end of January). The Nursery Leaders weren't their but the assistant helpers were and said to go ahead and leave them and go to class. Faith and John loved nursery and had a ball. Up until church was over and the other kids were getting picked up by their parents, but not Faith and John (Relief Society and Priesthood went over). Cory ended up getting all 3 kids.
Heidi & I felt a bit weird after not having a kid with us for all 3 hours.
Until the next posting. C-ya!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment