Friday, August 21, 2009

3 Days

3 days without Internet not working. It's really a blessing in disguise. I spent more time with the kids and Heidi. So I can really see that I'm addicted to the computer. You would think after spending 8 hours a day at work on it that I wouldn't want to be on it that much at home. Wrong!

An update of the past 1 1/2 months:

In the middle of July Heidi had her birthday we celebrated by going to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open house and then to Jim's restaurant for lunch. In the evening Heidi had some pampering with her sister. Heidi got a haircut, then a massage and dinner.

The end of July Faith & John had their 2nd Birthday. We had the swimming pool set underneath the slide. So they slid into the water. John got mostly train oriented stuff, toys, clothes, pj's, etc... Faith got dolls and clothes. It was tons of fun. Enjoyed the family that were able to come to it.

The 1st weekend 7/8 of August, we had Heidi's family reunion at Classic Water Slides and then my family reunion in Preston, ID. Didi lots of driving and having fun with family.
Then a couple days later found out that I had bronchitis. Only had a nasty cough no congestion.

We were debating about what to do with Joseph and preschool. We waited too late. Heidi made phone calls (a week or so ago) and got Faith and John on a waiting list for a preschool when they turn 4. There was no room for Joseph. A couple hours later the lady called back and said, "One of the kid's parent got a job out of state and there is an opening." We took it! He starts in about 10 days. Miracles do happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment