On May 1st I had surgery at Alta View Hospital. The doctor ended up only having to operate on the right eye not both. They go inside the eye and play with the muscles (tie up, cut, etc...). It was out patient surgery. I ended up throwing up twice at the hospital (not unusual for me).
Then off to the Doctor's office with a patch on the right eye. He took the patch off and said the alignment of the eye looked good. Then tied up the eye. I had two strings that the doctor could have moved the alignment of the eye if needed.
I missed a full two weeks of work. After the 1st week I could only see 5 inches away from the monitor. After the 2nd week I was better (not 100%). I went back to work on May 18th. My eyes are getting better and will continue to get better!
Memorial day weekend I got to watch the kids while Heidi and my dad finished up working on replacing the deck on the house. I was glad for when this past Tuesday came around and could go back to work. They drove me crazy!! Now I definitely know how Heidi feels day in and out. Hats off to all who stay home and raise the kids!!!
On May 7th prior to bed time Joseph said, "I smell something."
Heidi asked Joseph if it was Faith's diaper (she was changing it).
Joseph: shakes his head up and down and says Uh huh.
Heidi: It doesn't smell good does it?"
Joseph: Uh huh.
The next morning, I was pouring 1% milk into my cereal and John says "Please, Please, Please." But then he sees Heidi pouring Soy Milk and says "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh." He drinks Soy Milk not 1%.
After breakfast Heidi spilt the rest of Joseph's cereal when cleaning up.
Joseph: It's OK mom. Accidents happen sometimes.
Heidi: Thank you Joseph I needed that.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment